Table of Contents
In a world where technology is ever-present, it’s more important than ever to keep tabs on our kids’ screen time. But with so many options, it may be challenging to choose the best parental control tool for your family’s needs.
In this blog post, we’ll look at five of the most useful parental control apps out there and some things to consider when choosing an app for your family.
mSpy app review inspired us to do throughout research on all market-leading parental control apps, so you can make an informed decision regarding protecting your children online.
Top 5 Parental Control Apps of 2022
1. mSpy: mSpy is a comprehensive parental control app that offers a wide range of features for monitoring your child’s online activity.
Pros: mSpy allows you to track your child’s location, see their text messages and call logs, monitor their social media activity, set limits on their screen time, take screenshots of their device, and even set up alerts when they go outside a predetermined area.
Cons: the diversity of features can make the app overwhelming for some parents.
2. eyeZy: eyeZy is a relatively new parental control app that offers many of the same features as mSpy.
Pros: eyeZy is less expensive than mSpy and doesn’t require you to jailbreak your child’s device. It also offers real-time tracking of your child’s location.
Cons: eyeZy doesn’t offer as many features as mSpy, and its no-jailbreak social media monitoring is limited to WhatsApp and iMessage.
3. Famisafe: FamiSafe is a parental control app that can help parents monitor their kids’ online activity and screen time.
Pros: The app can block explicit content, track browser and Tik-Tok history, control screen time, and track location.
Cons: Famisafe doesn’t offer as many features as mSpy or eyeZy, and some users have reported that the app can be difficult to set up and that it can be inaccurate at times.
4. Kaspersky Safe Kids: Kaspersky Safe Kids is a straightforward parental control app.
Pros: Kaspersky Safe Kids has all the essential features, like GPS tracking, app and website blocking, and screen time management.
Cons: it can be difficult to uninstall once it’s installed. This is mainly because it’s designed to be difficult for kids to disable or uninstall, so they can’t quickly get around the parental controls. However, this also means that removing the app can be challenging if you no longer want to use it.
5. Qustodio: Qustodio is another popular parental control app that offers a wide range of features for monitoring your child’s online activity.
Pros: With Qustodio, you can easily protect your kids from harmful websites, apps, and games. You can also flexibly control their screen time and track their location in real-time. The best part is that all of this can be done from a web-based interface that is easy to use and navigate.
Cons: Qustodio may be able to block certain websites or limit screen time, but it can’t do anything to stop a child from accessing social media or turning on a VPN to bypass the filter.
What to Consider When Choosing a Parental Control App
When choosing a parental control app for your family, you should consider several things to find the best fit for your needs. These include:
1) The age of your children: Some parental control apps are better suited for younger children, while others are better suited for older children.
2) The type of device they use: Some parental control apps can only be installed on certain devices (e.g., iPhones vs Android phones). Ensure that the app you choose is compatible with the type(s) of devices your children use before making a purchase.
3) Your budget: Parental control apps can vary widely in price from free (or very inexpensive) to $100+ per year. Choose an app that fits within your budget but also offers the features you’re looking for in a parental control app.
4) The level of supervision you want: Some parents wish to have complete visibility into everything their children do online, while others are content with just being able to limit their screen time. Choose an app that offers the level of supervision you’re comfortable with.
5) The specific features you’re looking for: Create a list of the particular features you’re looking for in a parental control app before beginning your search so that you can narrow down your options.
When choosing a parental control app for your family, there are many factors to consider. By considering factors like age, budget, desired level of supervision, and specific needs, you can find an app that will work best for you. The top five parental control apps currently on the market are mSpy, eyeZy, Famisafe, Kaspersky Safe Kids, and Qustodio.
Empowering Manage, In and Out of the Residence NetworkSAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 24, 2023 / Franklin Wi-fi...
New Aura Dynamic Dashboard offers moms and dads with a simple summary view of their child's on the web routines...
Fortunately, Disney As well as is on hand to secure little ones and keep them from watching unsuitable articles. They...
The online is a wonderful software for educating, entertaining, and supporting children stay related with their close friends. But there...
Germany, September 13, 2023 – Safes, a top parental control and electronic wellbeing app, has obtained a new milestone by...
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- “Protect Parental Legal rights. Vote No on Concern 1.” Yards indications are starting to dot neighborhoods across...